Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stampin Up

Do you love the idea of making gifts for those you love, but don't feel like you are "crafty" enough? Have you ever felt like a home made card would express your feelings better than any of the ones at the stores? Do you like to express your personal touch around your house and want to find a new way to use your "scrapping and card making" materials? Let me help you. I love showing new ways to bring out the crafty person inside!

For the day of the Stop and Shop, I'm offering a free pack of card stock for anyone that signs up to host a show by the end of June. Also, I'm doing a drawing for a $15 gift certificate for anyone who places an order with my that day. Free shipping will apply to any order over $30. Take a look at what we have to offer before you shop! http://mickeymoore.stampinup.net/